Terms & Conditions
When you register online for the Indonesian Language Course with Fluency you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions :
- Course fee. Course fee means the fee payable for a lesson package and is defined in credits. The credits will be displayed on our site. The credits will be deducted once you reserve a date and time through the schedule board. When all credits have been used up, we will send you a notification so you may continue your course by purchasing a new package or to discontinue the course.
- Lesson packages. We offer several lesson packages that you can choose based on the number of hours. You are free to divide those hours into sessions of 30 minutes or 60 minutes each until all credits are used up.
- Schedule board. The schedule board of each teacher will show up when your purchase is confirmed. This schedule board will enable you to reserve a date and time of your upcoming lesson with your preferred teacher. All times are displayed in your time zone to your convenience.
- Full payment of the course fee must be made in order for you to access the schedule board and to schedule your lesson. We use third party payment service (Xendit) to process your payment with credit card. This payment services are enabling your transfer and receipt of funds as payment for the service provided in the website. You can also pay via bank transfer or Paypal if those methods suit you better. An additional fee of 3% will be charged for payment by Paypal.
- Cancellation made within less than 6 hours before a scheduled lesson will incur a penalty of 1(one) credit. Credits will be deducted from the students account in accordance with the cancellation policy determined by Fluency.
- Rescheduling of a lesson is possible as long as the teacher is available or the teacher agrees to the request. Submit your request for rescheduling not less than 24 hours before your scheduled lesson starts.
- Credit refunds. We will refund the points deducted at the time you reserve a date and time if a cancellation is made not less than 6 hours before a scheduled lesson.
- Expiry date. Your credits are valid for 1 year. All lessons should be completed before the expiration date.
- Online lesson. One-on-one Indonesian language course is conducted via Skype. All you need to get you started is an internet connection and a computer equipped with Skype (free download at this address : https://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/). A webcam is desirable, but not a requirement.
- Your account. The services are reserved for registered users on our website. To become a registered user you must register on our website for login credentials to be provided or enabled by Fluency (“Login Credentials”). You agree that you are responsible for all activity that occurs under those Login Credentials. You agree to notify us immediately if you believe that any of your Login Credentials have been or may be used without your permission so that appropriate action can be taken.
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page.
If you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions, please contact us :
By email : [email protected]
By whatsapp : +628814701612